- David Berreby defends conformity.
- Three academics discuss the advantages of anonymity on the web.
- Swaminathan Aiyar thinks that black money saved India's financial sector.
- Paul Graham has a taxonomy of ways of disagreeing on the web.
- Krish Ashok on the ill effects of extreme segregation in Sathyabama Deemed University and many other private engineering colleges in Chennai (and perhaps all of Tamil Nadu).
- Krish Ashok has two fictional characters deconstructing the US elections; one of them suggests a better poster for the Obama campaign.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Conformity, anonymity, ways of disagreeing, black money, extreme segregation, Obama poster
Posted by Abi. Posted at 2:58 PM