Thursday, February 07, 2013

Links


  1. India's Physics Rebels -- a Physics World podcast, accompanying the magazine's special report on physics education and research in India. On page 13, the report features an interview with Prof. Shobhana Narasimhan.

  2. It appears that the US Postal Service is going through some seriously tough times. The New Yorker has a slide show of some of its cartoons on postmen. The first and the last are especially fabulous!

  3. Aatish Bhatia at Empirical Zeal: What the Dalai Lama can teach us about temperatures below absolute zero.

2 Comments:

  1. gaddeswarup said...

    I read the interview with Shobhana Narasimhan. I used to have drinks with her father for a few years, he was my thesis advisor. One day, I hope to have drinks with her.

  2. gaddeswarup said...

    I liked Aatish Bhatia's write up. He does not seem to be too well known but the few pieces by him that I read, I liked. I think that there is also a Scientific American interview with him.