Monday, December 10, 2012

UC's New Logo


Here's the new logo of the University of California system:

It has led to strong protests:

One student posted a comment at The Daily Californian, the student newspaper at the University of California at Berkeley, comparing the new logo for the University of California System to the loading icon on YouTube. Another posted: "That was what I was thinking! Then someone had to ruin it for me with the toilet flushing comments, which I now cannot unsee...." [...]

More than 30,000 people have signed a petition against the new logo. [...]

One of the best comments about the logo comes from Steve Postrel:

[...] When I see the new logo, I imagine little enzymes acting like keys to unlock the stains in my laundry.

* * *

The picture of the logo is from Wikipedia.

0 Comments: