- Philip Zimbardo, author of The Lucifer Effect, on the heroic imagination. And here's some more on the man and his views on the 'banality of evil'. Tabula Rasa touches on a similar theme in a different setting: Cambodia.
- Welcome to the 21st century, Mr. Bartlett!
- Adults (operationally defined as undergrad students) are no good at detecting lies told by cute little kids.
- Data analysis by economists: Part I and Part II (via).
- Did you too think that the Eskimos had tons of words to describe different kinds of snow? Well, think again.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Posted by Abi. Posted at 5:45 PM