- Kieran Healy's mental model of bloggers.
- Death of sociology? "Sociology is academia’s Desdemona. You keep suffocating her, but she won’t give up the ghost."
- Andrew Leonard on how the neuroeconomists tackle the irrational.
- Did you know that Yale didn't have a well-defined tenure track for its junior faculty? Not any more, if these reforms are implemented.
- Nikhil Swaminathan on androstadienone, that special ingredient in male sweat which increases "positive mood, total physiological arousal and sexual arousal" in women.
- Is India's economy overheated? The Economist investigates.
- Just how much water is there in a TMCFT?
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Posted by Abi. Posted at 8:53 AM